Our policies aim to provide parents/guardians, staff, and students with clear information about the organisation and ethos of The East Manchester Academy. These policies help us to work together to do the best for those in our care.
Our policies are regularly reviewed to ensure that they are still relevant and up to date. We hope that these policies will serve as useful references for you while your child attends our school.
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Report (SEND) 2017/18
- SEN Policy V5.0
- Supporting Students with Medical Conditions V4.0
- Wheelchair Use in School Policy 2017
- Accessibility Plan 2016-19 (Appendix 3 of the Trust Equality Policy)
- Safeguarding Policy V1.0
- Charging and Remission Policy 2009
- First Aid Policy 2009
- Gifted and Talented Policy 2009
- Lettings Policy 2013